
Catherine Server Admin
u/cluseMultiforum project maintainer
- 6 comment karma
- 15 discussion karma
Validator rollout test: comment after enforce.
Validator rollout test: reply. (edited)
Validator rollout test: root comment.
hdidthdhb
htnhtnhtnhtn
456
123
ujikdxhbtmw
uikdxhbm
yepuyfigdgthntn
idxhbtmw
uikdxhtbmnwv
dikxhbtmwvz
And here is what it looks like when the cat sits on my arm when I'm working on this project using cat pictures as test data
When I was young, I used to be afraid of microwaves. When I went to heat up the food, I would turn on the microwave and then hide behind a wall. You see, I knew you needed physical protection from X-rays, so I thought microwaves might work in a similar way. That's embarrassing, so should I send them an email to that effect?
- Pia de' Tolomei by Stefano Ussi https://www.mutualart.com/Artwork/PIA-DE--TOLOMEI/B726DED9ADE2ADC40D87A3BF7EBD1752
- The Demon Love by Maximilian Perner https://picryl.com/media/maxmilian-pirner-v-rozkvetu-1883-4-004bf1
- The Kiss by Silvio Allason (1910) https://artvee.com/dl/the-kiss-10/
- The Tambourine Girl by Gaetano de Martini https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaetano_de_Martini
The sculpture is Adoration by Stephen Sinding (1903) https://www.artrenewal.org/artworks/adoration/stephen-abel-sinding/87217
Is anyone else going to this?
We should try to bring them back.
hbtmnw
fdgch
I like to put computed properties in the setup function, in which case it looks like this:
const users = [
{ name: 'Alice', active: true },
{ name: 'Bob', active: false },
{ name: 'Carol', active: true }
]
const activeUsers = computed(() => {
return users.filter(user => {
return user.active;
})
})
For handling state in a big Vue.js app, I recommend using Vuex. It's a state management library that centralizes your state. You can use Vue Devtools with it, which helps with debugging.
test
ixhdbhm